Dead Head - Haatland LP (Neon Orange vinyl) (Pre-order)
Shipping after the 25th of February 2022.
Limited to 100 copies!
A raging slab of Thrash at its finest. Great production, insane riffs and maniacal vocals combined to crush your skull.
Dead Head was formed in 1989 in the Zwolle/Kampen area in The Netherlands. Straight from the start the band portrayed a hard working ethic and released several demos and did a ton of live shows. The band also released three full length albums and an ep before they started working on their fourth album ‘Haatland’. With six years between “Kill Division” and “Haatland” the band perfected their raw, aggressive Thrash Metal sound even more.
The production again improved and the band showed their potential was equal to that of many established names in the Thrash Metal genre. Dead Head is by no means a blast from the past as the band will also release a new album in 2022. A raging slab of Thrash at its finest. Great production, insane riffs and maniacal vocals combined to crush your skull.
• The band is up and running for over 30 years and has a worldwide, loyal fanbase
• Bonus tracks are remastered by Erwin Hermsen at Toneshed Studio (Trouble, Pestilence, Malevolent Creation)
• LP comes with download card
• First time on vinyl
• CD comes as a deluxe 2-CD with slipcase
• The bonus CD contains all demo’s and studio outtakes
For fans of: Kreator, Merciless, Sadus, Dark Angel, Possessed